- Choice of limits for wallets.
- List of all wallets with limit entry field.
- By default, it is ‘0’ for all.
- Protocol HTTPS based operation.
- Blocking API requests through proxy servers.
- HTTP request must contain the correct ‘UserAgent’ HTTP heading and must be included in all requests.
- The following Merchant API management operations are available: create new, review and edit existing, delete.
- Simple installation
- Complete automation
- Instant payment confirmation
- Secure payment protection
- Customer Support Service is always ready to help you with installation.
- To accept online payments, the Merchant’s website must send ТСМ to the Buyer to make a payment for the products or services ordered on the Merchant’s website. After successfully completing the payment, the Buyer will be redirected back to the Merchant’s website.
- Merchant Checkout page
- Advanced Cash Login page
- Payment settings page
- Payment preview page
- Additional security page
- Status processing verification page
- Result page
- Success page
- Failed page
Merchant API Manual, Version 1.9
This document describes how your application can interact with Advanced Cash.Register account for free
Instructions for Shopping Cart Interface, Version 1.06
This document describes how your system can interact with Advanced Cash.Register account for free